The Sr. Quantity Surveyor MEPF is responsible for the supervision of MEPF and understanding written and verbal instructions, quantity take-off and estimates, initial design and cost budget, bid documentation report and evaluations of progress billing and variation orders of approved construction drawings, existing field conditions and specifications of the project in coordination with Quantity Surveying department on various stages of the project for Electrical, Mechanical, Fire Protection and Plumbing and Sanitary Works. Providing professional feedback to Immediate Supervisor and assisting with planning and scheduling new work and dealing with incoming inquiries in order to provide the best value and timely services to clients. Keeping up-to-date with estimating software, and working long hours to meet deadlines.
- Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering.
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and methodological approach to work.
- Knowledge of building and construction.
- Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly fitted in a fast and dynamic business environment.
- “Can do, will do” attitude.
- Trustworthy and results-oriented.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org