Steps in Buying
October 20, 2019
- Establish your purpose in owning a house. Is the house going to be a startup residence? Or a gift to your parents? For your children as inheritance? Or simply an investment?
- Outline your dream home. Do you want it to be within a private community? Or near your workplace to avoid traffic and spend more time with your family? Or in an area where everything you need is within your reach?
- Upon deciding what to acquire, compute with your agent the easy-on-the-budget payment scheme.
- Choose the payment scheme that best suits your financial capability while still enjoying the work-life balance.
- Collect as much information about the properties that you think the best suit your needs.
- Compare then select from the shortlist that you and your trusted property consultant or agent have prepared.
- Schedule a site tripping and take photos so you can have something to review carefully at home.
- Prepare and coordinate documentary requirements of the property developer.
- Seek professional legal assistance if necessary in interpreting the sales conditions.